HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
Making a donation to the Flower Fund is an opportunity to celebrate a milestone such as an Anniversary or Birthday, Baptism or Confirmation, to honor a graduate, to simply say “thank you” for a kindness, or as a Memorial for a loved one who has gone before us.
- Put ONLY your name beside the Sunday date of your choice.
- Several weeks in advance you will receive a reminder letter with a coupon to return with your full dedication.
- Return the coupon with your donation to the Flower Fund. The cost of Altar Flowers for a Sunday is $55. Your donation of any amount is welcome.
- Please write “Flower Fund” in the memo line of your check.
- Once the reminder letters have been mailed, the month will be closed on the chart but:
- Anyone who would still like to make a flower dedication for that month may contact the church office for directions on how to submit their dedication in time to be included in the bulletin.
- Multiple sponsors may sign up for any given Sunday.
- During Lent there are no flowers on the altar so these Sundays have been blocked out.