Thank you for considering a donation to St. Martin’s Episcopal Church.
We believe that stewardship of our financial resources is an integral part of being a Christian and the way we show our gratitude for all the gifts God has given us.
There are Several Categories of Giving
- Pledges – donations with advanced commitment for supporting St. Martin’s day-to-day operations
- Plate Offerings – donations given spontaneously during worship with no advanced commitment
- Outreach – donations for specific ministries that St. Martin’s supports
- Altar Flowers Dedication – parishioners can donate the flowers to decorate the altar in celebration of a joyful occasion, in memory of a loved one, or commemorating other important events
- Priest Discretionary Fund – special collection on the 3rd Sunday of the month; used by clergy to provide financial assistance to those in need
- Legacy Endowment – donations supporting the long-term sustainment of St. Martin’s
- Special Campaigns – donations for special needs within St. Martin’s parish
We receive donations during services, in the mail and online.
You may also download the Tithe.ly app on your smart phone or tablet to schedule donations
Apple/iPhone Link | Google Play Link