Thursday, March 8, 6:30 p.m.
I know it’s cold out but SPRING IS COMING and so is the garden. So in preparation we will have a meeting on Thursday, March 8th at 6:30 p.m. We have a lot to discuss. Below is a list of proposed topics:
- Garden Plan (what we propose to plant & where)
- Status of Grant Application
- Garden Planting Date(s)
- Sign up for Watering & Delivery to Circle
- Fund Raising Plan (need committee)
- Status of Grow Light Plants (OMG)
- Should We Expand? (ideas)
- The October Garden Party Committee (not too early to think about it)
As in the past, this meeting will last no more than an hour. This is the first meeting of the year and probably the most important. All are welcome to attend! Everyone in this group is a blessing. Thank you for your service to this ministry!