We are looking for a spiritually energetic leader, who builds diverse communities, who can help us capitalize on our many strengths, yet support us as we grow and improve.
St. Martin’s is located in a thriving, prosperous community in west St. Louis County, with a 50-year history, solid core of members, strong staff and infrastructure, committed Vestry, and energized ministries.
Are you ready for the journey? Our roadmap offers:
- A congregation thirsty for a leader who can help us realize our potential to make a significant impact on the community.
- Three diverse services, speaking to contemporary, Rite 1 and Rite 2 liturgical interests, aided by an assisting priest.
- A thriving Social Justice Ministry, hosting diocesan events and striving to ensure civil rights for all.
- An attractive compensation package, with a housing allowance, full pension and medical insurance, among others.
- An expansive property that includes a community garden, convenient parking, beautiful grounds, all owned free and clear, without debt.
- An endowment that provides us the flexibility to invest strategically for growth and pastoral impact.
- Welcoming, caring parishioners who greet newcomers and members with a bright smile, handshake and a big hug. And of course coffee.
- A wide variety of ministries and outreach, so much so that we may wear you out with all that we do, so eat your Wheaties and be ready.
- A community and diocese anchor, hosting diocesan events due to our central location, and support groups for free all week long.
- The opportunity to have a significant impact, on a large scale, to a parish that needs the right person to lead us on our journey.
If you are interested in piloting our ship on this journey, contact:
The Rev. Canon Joseph Chambers
Canon to the Ordinary
Episcopal Diocese of Missouri